At Ethicon, we're working to redefine surgery to change the world for the better. We share an enduring commitment to advance surgical care so more patients live longer, more fulfilling lives. And we are continuously evolving to better serve our customers.Shaping the future of surgery >
This acquisition is consistent with the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices’ strategy of advancing innovation and investing in areas of unmet medical needs such as surgical oncology.READ THE FULL PRESS RELEASE >
Introducing the new PROLENE® Polypropylene Suture with HEMO-SEAL™ technology.
• Tapers down suture at needle attachment site
• Allows for a thinner needle
• Reduces needle-to-suture diameter ratio
• Enables suture to more completely fill the hole
Vizient recognizes the EVARREST® Fibrin Sealant Patch and the EVICEL™ Airless Spray Accessory as solutions that benefit the health care industry.View EVARREST important safety information > View EVICEL important safety information > READ MORE >
The first and only purely ultrasonic energy device with a 7mm vessel sealing indication, delivering unmatched precision, multifunctionality, and now stronger large vessel sealing†.Pure ultrasonic energy >
Shaping the future of surgery
At Ethicon, we are bringing people together from around the world to create innovative solutions that are advancing surgery and having life-changing impacts in health care.
- * In bench-top studies using 5-7 mm porcine carotids that compared median burst pressures for HARMONIC ACE®+7 (1716.5 mmHg) vs. Thunderbeat™ (1528.3 mmHg) (p=0.0226); HARMONIC ACE®+7 (1419.5 mmHg) vs. LigaSure™ Advance (670.5 mmHg) (p< 0.001); and HARMONIC ACE®+7 (1419.5 mmHg) vs. LigaSure™ 5 mm Blunt Tip (591.0 mmHg) (p<0.001). Data on file. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. (PRC064872B, PRC064872B).
- † Internal market analysis as of 1/31/2014. Data on file, Ethicon Endo-Surgery (SCN034259).