Hand Assist Devices
Remove specimens or change instruments while maintaining tactility – with all the benefits of a minimally invasive procedure.
The ENDOPATH DEXTRUS® Minimally Invasive Access System includes the Rapid-Adjust Iris Seal and the ENDOPATH DEXTRUS Access Retractor, available in three sizes.
This system provides:
- A small footprint – low profile for excellent trocar-placement options.
- Versatility – can be used with laparoscopic or open instruments, as well as staplers. It can also be used as a primary port with 3, 5, 10, 12 and 15mm trocar sleeves.
- Intuitiveness – tactile and audible response to confirm a tight seal connection and assembly.
The Rapid-Adjust Iris Seal helps maintain pneumoperitoneum during instrument exchanges and hand-offs to maximize procedure speed.
The Rapid-Adjust Iris Seal is:
- Ergonomic – designed to provide maximum comfort and fit.
- Durable – resilient elastomeric construction material
- Efficient – fast and easy seal cap installation and removal.
The ENDOPATH DEXTRUS Access Retractors are:
- Versatile – three sizes to accommodate a wide range of abdominal wall thicknesses.
- Effective – wound retraction, protection against wound contamination.
- Efficient – one-piece, fixed-length design minimizes installation/assembly time.