ENDOPATH BASX® Trocars
Provides the reliability of ENDOPATH Trocars without the premium price.
Low insertion force: For controlled and confident entry.
- No leading bladeless trocar from Applied Medical, Covidien, or Taut™ has a lower insertion force than ENDOPATH BASX Bladeless Trocars*
Seal durability: Maintains insufflation while accommodating a wide range of instrument sizes.
- No reducer caps needed
Abdominal wall retention: Integrated thread design minimizes trocar slip-outs.
- 5mm ENDOPATH BASX Trocars have the same retention force as leading Applied Medical trocars with threaded sleeves †
- No leading Applied Medical 12mm bladeless trocar has higher retention force than ENDOPATH BASX 12mm Bladeless Trocars ‡
Secure valve closure: Recessed stopcock valve mitigates inadvertment opening/closing of valve during surgery.
For ancillary ports
Available in 5, 11, and 12mm bladeless and universal sleeve trocars.Learn more about ENDOPATH BASX
- * Comparing mean abdominal wall insertion forces of CFR03/CFF03, CTR03/CTF03, C0Q04/CFI13, NB5STF and 40510 to TB5LT; and comparing CTF73, C0R29/CFI83, CFR73/CFF73, NB12STF and 41210 to TB12LT in a pre-clinical model. Data on file – Study PRC049013.
- † Comparing mean retention forces of TB5LT, CTR03/CTF03, and C0Q04/CFI13, in a pre-clinical model, p>0.05. Data on file – Study PRC049013.
- ‡ Comparing mean retention forces of TB12LT with CFR73/CFF73, C0R29/CFI83, and CTF73, in a pre-clinical model. Data on file – Study PRC049013.