ENDOPATH XCEL® Trocars
Available in the broadest range of sizes and lengths, ENDOPATH XCEL Trocars are designed to support frequent instrument exchanges
Low insertion force: Controlled and predictable entry has helped ENDOPATH XCEL Trocars earn your trust.
ENDOPATH XCEL Bladeless Trocars have the lowest insertion force compared to leading Covidien, Applied Medical, and Taut™ Bladeless Trocars.*
Abdominal wall retention: Integrated thread design on bladeless, universal sleeve, and dilating tip cannulas help minimize trocar slip-outs.
Greater stability demonstrated in bladeless trocars:
- 5mm ENDOPATH XCEL Bladeless Trocars have twice as much retention force compared to leading Applied Medical trocars with threaded sleeves†
- 12mm ENDOPATH XCEL Bladeless Trocars have higher retention force than leading Applied Medical bladeless trocars‡
Low system drag force: Low system drag force: Housing and seal are designed to eliminate instrument hang-ups and provide low peak instrument insertion/extraction force.
Direct visualization: Bladeless optical tip eliminates blind entry.
For active ports
Available in bladeless, dilating tip, blunt tip, and universal sleeve trocars in various diameters.
- * Comparing mean abdominal wall insertion forces of CFR03/CFF03, CTR03/CTF03, COQ04/CFI13, NB5STF and 40510 to 2B5LT/B5LT; and comparing CTF73, COR29/CFI83, CFR73/CFF73, NB12STF and 41210 to B12LT in a pre-clinical model, p<0.05. Data on File- Study PRC049013.
- † Comparing mean retention forces of 2B5LT/B5LT (8.3lbs) with CTR03/CTF03 (4.1lbs) and C0Q04/CFI13 (4.1lbs), in a pre-clinical model, p<0.05. Data on file – Study PRC049013.
- ‡ Comparing mean retention forces of B12LT (16.1lbs), CTF73 (8.8lbs), CFR73/CFF73 (14.4lbs), and C0R29/CFI83 (11.9lbs), in a pre-clinical model, p<0.05. Data on file – Study PRC049013.