ENDOPATH XCEL® Trocars with OPTIVIEW® Technology
Only ENDOPATH XCEL Trocars with OPTIVIEW Technology
Reduce smudging upon endoscope reinsertion, time after time.
Made with the camera port in mind
Not all ports require the same level of trocar functionality. That's why Ethicon developed a portfolio of trocars that offers the flexibility to choose the right trocar for the right level of performance…when and where it’s needed.
ENDOPATH XCEL Trocars with OPTIVIEW Technology are designed to reduce smudging of the endoscope upon reinsertion by wiping, wicking, and absorbing fluid that builds up inside the trocar seal housing.*
Frustrated by constantly having to reclean your endoscope?
The repeated smudging of the endoscope lens that occurs when it is reinserted into a trocar (after just being cleaned) is a common frustration among surgeons.
Smudging upon endoscope reinsertion
- Necessitates frequent re-wiping
- May disrupt procedural flow
- May lead to surgeon distractions
ENDOPATH XCEL Trocars with OPTIVIEW Technology cut endoscope re-wipes in half*
Most effective smudge mitigation vs. leading trocars
Reducing smudging means less re-wipes*
- At least 59% more effective than Covidien Versaport™ and VersaStep™ Bladeless Trocars
- At least 58% more effective than Applied Medical Kii® and Kii® Fios® Trocars
- At least 66% more effective than Covidien VersaPort™ and VersaStep™ Bladeless Trocars
- At least 74% more effective than Applied Medical Kii® and Kii® Fios® Trocars
Designed to allow you to concentrate on the procedure (not the trocar)
See how ENDOPATH XCEL Trocar with OPTIVIEW Technology is the most effective at reducing smudging during endoscope/scope reinsertion.* Only OPTIVIEW® Technology wipes bodily fluid off the endoscope shaft, wicks it away and absorbs it.Request Rep Follow-up
- * Comparing mean number of insertions for 5mm trocars out of 10 insertions with a quality index score of 92 or higher for 2B5LT (6.4 insertions) to C0Q04/CFR03/CTR03/CTF03/CFI13 (0.5 insertions), NB5STF/VS101005 (0.4 insertions) in bench top tests, p-value <0.05. Data on File – Study PRC049012
- Comparing mean number of insertions for 12mm trocars out of 15 insertions with a quality index score of 92 or higher for 2B12LT (11.6 insertions) to CTF73/C0R29/CFI83/CFF73/CFR73/C0R47 (.4 insertions), NB12STF/VS101012P (1.6 insertions) in bench top tests, p-value <0.05. Data on File – Study PRC056628.
- Quality index score of 92 or higher indicates a less than 20% chance of having to re-wipe the endoscope lens due to trocar induced smudging.