ENSEAL® G2 Articulating Tissue Sealers – The first articulating tissue sealer compatible with a 5mm port
Unparalleled approach to secure sealing
- Facilitates a perpendicular approach to vessels and greater access to tissue in deep or tight spaces*
- Vessels sealed with a perpendicular approach using ENSEAL® G2 Articulating Tissue Sealers were shown to be 51% stronger than vessels sealed at a 45° angle*
- Consistently seals up to 7mm vessels and lymphatics through high uniform compression‡
- Shown to have less bleeding compared with LigaSure™ 5mm Blunt Tip§
Versatility driven by unique bottom-jaw technology
Independent action of bottom jaw
- Designed to deliver energy to tissue even with the jaws open
- Enables spot coagulation, enhanced dissection, and otomy creation
- Provides access to tissue in deep or tight spaces
- Enables ability to maneuver around corners and behind structures
The versatility of ENSEAL® G2 Articulating Tissue Sealers may reduce the number of ports and instrument exchanges needed to access targeted areas
- * Compared to a non-articulating device.
- † ENSEAL® Devices tested in a benchtop study on 5mm–7mm porcine carotid arteries. With NSLG2C35A devices, median burst pressures were 51% higher for vessels sealed at a 90° angle compared to vessels sealed at a 45° angle (P=.007). With NSLG2S35A devices, mean burst pressures were 29% higher for vessels sealed at a 90° angle compared to vessels sealed at a 45° angle (P=.001).
- ‡ Data on file at Ethicon Endo Surgery, Inc. Studies conducted on porcine mesentery.
- § In a preclinical laparoscopic porcine model, ENSEAL® G2 Articulating Straight and Curved had significantly more hemostatic activations than LigaSure™ 5mm Blunt Tip (LF1537) (P<.001).