HARMONIC ACE®+ Shears
HARMONIC ACE®+ Shears – a next generation device in our best-in-class portfolio
HARMONIC® Adaptive Tissue Technology provides superior heat management, enabling greater surgical precision and performance by dynamically optimizing energy delivery in response to changing tissue conditions.
- 23% reduction in thermal spread*
- 21% shorter transection times†
- Refined blade design features a tapered tip for increased precision and multifunctionality
HARMONIC ACE®+ Shears can be used for coagulation and transection of vessels up to 5 mm and handle multiple surgical jobs with precision including dissection, sealing, transection, and otomy creation. HARMONIC® Technology's unique combination of precision and multifunctionality allows surgeons to focus on the surgical field, not the device – enabling them to perform their best in over 17 million HARMONIC® Procedures worldwide.‡Watch: Comparing ACE+ to ACE Shears Learn more about Adaptive Tissue Technology Request Rep Follow-up
- *As exhibited in porcine histology vs HARMONIC ACE® Shears without Adaptive Tissue Technology (1.7 mm vs 2.2 mm; p<0.001).
- †As measured in porcine labs vs HARMONIC ACE® Shears without Adaptive Tissue Technology (4.5 s vs 5.7 s; p<0.001).
- ‡Internal sales data as of June 10, 2013.
- §Based on comparison of time to cool to 50C in a bench-top test, vs HARMONIC ACE® without Adaptive Tissue Technology (up to 23% for 36 cm and 29% for 23 cm).