Hernia Repair & Fixation
ULTRAPRO® Hernia System
For open inguinal hernia repair
Market-leading preperitoneal device352
- Potentially offers increased comfort and flexibility119,335,402,403
- Delivers significant reduction of pain—both short- and long-term—versus conventional Lichenstein repair404,*§
- Low rate of recurrence (<1%) for a lasting repair400,†,‡
- Unique MONOCRYL and PROLENE filament construction for enhanced handling and placement399,405
- MONOCRYL film on underlay facilitates even deployment in the preperitoneal space405
- Proven bilayer design combines anterior and posterior repair for long-term security406
For complete indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and adverse reactions, please reference full package insert.
- * Data from a prospective, longitudinal study of 642 patients receiving open inguinal hernia repair using either ULTRAPRO® Hernia System or Lichtenstein (LS) repair from the International Hernia Mesh Registry (IHMR)
- † Data from a prospective, longitudinal study of 2792 patients receiving hernia repair with ULTRAPRO® Hernia System from the IHMR
- ‡ At one year
- § Results from comparator studies should be interpreted with the understanding that the appropriate choice of mesh for any given patient depends on numerous factors, including the type and size of the defect, the patient’s medical condition and history and surgeon preference.