Hernia Repair & Fixation
ETHICON PHYSIOMESH® Flexible Composite Mesh
For open and laparoscopic ventral and inguinal hernia repair
Market-leading tissue-separating mesh designed to be physiologically compatible with the abdominal wall132,352,353,354,355,*,†,‡
- Proven to deliver a strong and durable repair with low recurrence rate up to one year postsurgery353,354,355,*,†,‡
- Demonstrated significantly improved pain and movement limitation scores353,*
- In a study of patients from the International Mesh Hernia Registry (IHMR), the number of patients experiencing pain decreased significantly at 12 months postsurgery353,*
- Clings to the abdominal wall to ease placement and can be positioned easily, without a positioning system356,357
- The film using MONOCRYL Suture polymer minimizes visceral attachments to the mesh, thus potentially reducing the risk factors associated with patient complications119,345,358,§
For complete indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and adverse reactions, please reference full package insert.
- * Data from a prospective, longitudinal study of 100 patients receiving hernia repair with ETHICON PHYSIOMESH Mesh from the IHMR.
- † Data from a prospective, longitudinal study of 103 patients receiving hernia repair with ETHICON PHYSIOMESH Mesh from the IHMR.
- ‡ Data from a retrospective study of 88 patients receiving hernia repair at a single center.
- § In a rabbit side wall model