ECHELON FLEX™ Powered Vascular Stapler
ECHELON FLEX™ Powered Vascular Stapler with Advanced Placement TipThin. Nimble. And
Enables the most precise placement on fragile vessels
Only the ECHELON FLEX™ Powered Vascular Stapler with Advanced Placement Tip gives you a narrower anvil, thinner shaft and more articulation than Endo GIA™ Curved Tip Reload with Tri-Staple™ Technology.
- 26% narrower curved, blunt tip anvil, providing superior maneuverability around vascular structures
- 26% thinner shaft, offering the greatest angle of reach in the tight intercostal space*
- 11% greater manual articulation in each direction,† allowing more flexibility during final placement
The ECHELON FLEX™ Powered Vascular Stapler with Advanced Placement Tip is designed to provide an additional 10° of total articulation, providing a span of 100° (50° in each direction), compared to the Endo GIA™ Curved Tip Reload with Tri-Staple™ Technology that provides 45° of articulation in each direction. Based on articulation data from IFUs of each device
The ECHELON FLEX Powered Vascular Stapler provides enhanced stability on fragile vessels offering 83% reduction in tip movement‡ during firing for less movement during transection, potentially resulting in less trauma.
- * Approach angles assessed in a virtual CAD environment in the 5th intercostal space.
- † Based on articulation data from IFUs of each device
- ‡ Benchtop testing on porcine carotid arteries. Surgeons (n=24) fired each instrument/reload once: PSE45A/ECR45W and EGIAUSTND/EGIA45AVM. Distal tip motion measurement during the firing cycle showed a median reduction of 83% and a range of reduction of 53% to 96% in tip movement of PSE45A/ECR45W vs EGIAUSTND/EGIA45AVM.