Uterine & Pelvic Surgery
ARTISYN® Y-Shaped Mesh
The less mesh evolution
You understand that caring for your patients means using a mesh that complements your technique and her anatomy. ARTISYN Mesh, the only Y-Shaped Mesh designed to provide efficiency and support while evolving to leave less mesh behind.1,116
For the Surgeon1,118
Excellent Intra-Operative Handling118
- Mesh optimized to resist wrinkling and folding118
- Pre-creased vaginal flaps designed to reduce steps1
Easy Mesh Placement1
- Blue lines and orientation and visibility
- Sacral arm tapered to reduce trimming
Precision During Fixation1
- Blue lines facilitate accurate suture placement
- Large pore size makes suturing easy
Support with Less Mesh
For the Patient1,116
Unique Bi-Directional Design1
- Vaginal flaps designed to accommodate lengthening and disention
- Sacral flap designed to limit elongation
Mesh is Designed to be Strong1
- Strong mesh tear strength*
- Strong suture pullout strength in the sacral flap†
Mesh Evolves Over Time116
- 46% of the mesh absorbs by 84 days1,116
- Remaining mesh stays strong after tissue integration1,118
For the surgeon it offers EFFICIENCY118,127
- Excellent intra-operative handling with mesh optimized to resist wrinkling and folding and pre-creased vaginal flaps designed to reduce steps.
- Easy mesh placement with blue lines that aid orientation and visibility. The sacral arm is tapered to reduce trimming.
- Precision during fixation with blue lines to facilitate accurate suture placement. The large pore size makes suturing easy.
For the patient it provides SUPPORT WITH LESS MESH127,142
- Unique bi-directional design with vaginal1 flaps designed to accommodate lengthening and distention. The sacral flap designed to limit elongation.
Mesh evolves over time118,127,142
- 46% of the mesh absorbs by 84 days.
- Remaining mesh stays strong after tissue integration.
The third-party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
In May 2015, Ethicon revised its Instructions for Use and Patient Brochure for ARTISYN® Y-Shaped Mesh. To review the revised Instructions for Use, click here
- * ARTISYN™ Mesh tear strength was equal or stronger at implantation compared to Mpathy Restorelle™ Y Smartmesh™, Bard ALYTE® Y-Mesh Graft, and AMS IntePro® Y-Graft polypropylene mesh in bench top testing
- † ARTISYN™ suture pullout strength was equal or stronger at implantation compared to Mpathy Restorelle™ Y Smartmesh™, Bard ALYTE® Y-Mesh Graft, and AMS IntePro® Y-Graft polypropylene mesh in bench top testing.