PROXIMATE® Rotating-Head Skin Staplers
The PROXIMATE Rotating-Head Skin Stapler is a sterile, single patient use instrument designed to deliver rectangular, stainless steel staples for routine wound closure.
- 360° rotating head – improved visibility and access
- Ratchet mechanism – easier staple placement
- Strong, rectangular stainless steel staples – minimal opening/rotation, designed for better cosmetic results
- Ergonomic pistol-grip handle – intuitive and comfortable to use
- Dry Film coating – easy staple extraction
- Routine wound closure
Squeeze-Handle Staple Extractor (PSX)
The Squeeze-Handle Staple Extractor (PSX) is available separately and used for all models of Ethicon Skin Staplers.
Please click on the link below to see a detailed description of the MRI-related information regarding this product.
For complete indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and adverse reactions, please reference full package insert.
Please contact our Customer Support Center at 1-877-ETHICON (384-4266) or via email at email@example.com for more information.
|PRODUCT CODE||NUMBER OF STAPLES||STAPLE LEG LENGTH||STAPLE WIRE DIAMETER||STAPLE CROWN||SIZE||EA/BX|