LAPRA-TY® Absorbable Suture Applier
LAPRA-TY Suture Clip Applier
A reusable device used to anchor and secure each end of a single strand of 2-0, 3-0, or 4-0 coated of VICRYL® Suture for soft tissue approximation (up to 14 days). It is also used to apply absorbable LAPRA-TY clips.
- Compatibility with LAPRA-TY Absorbable Suture Clips
- 360º shaft rotation and a 22º jaw angle means maneuverability and visibility for clip placement
- Compatibility with 11mm or 12mm diameter ENDOPATH® Surgical Trocars
LAPRA-TY Absorbable Suture Clips
Sterile, one-piece clips molded from the polymer poly(p-dioxanone).
- Polymer that is non-antigenic, non-pyrogenic, eliciting only a slight tissue response during absorption (empirical formula: (C4H6O3)x)
- Security on each end of a single strand of size 2-0, 3-0 or 4-0 coated VICRYL® (Polyglactin 910) Suture
- Suture coated with Polyglactin 370; calcium-stearate dyed (violet), braided, synthetic, absorbable suture