Ethicon offers a comprehensive portfolio that delivers precision at every critical step of thoracic procedures - from access to closure.
ECHELON FLEX™ Powered Vascular Stapler
Thin. Nimble. And incredibly precise.
Designed with a narrower curved blunt tip anvil, thinner shaft, and greater manual articulation* compared to Endo GIA™ Curved Tip Reload with Tri-Staple™ Technology to enable the most precise placement on fragile vessels.See why precision matters navigate_next
ECHELON FLEX™ GST System
A better grip on movement
Only the ECHELON FLEX™ GST System† with the combination of the new ECHELON FLEX™ Powered Plus Stapler used with proprietary Reloads with GST gives you 4x less tissue slippage during firing compared to Endo GIA™ Reloads with Tri-Staple Technology for unsurpassed staple formation‡Experience less tissue slippage navigate_next
HARMONIC ® HD 1000i Shears
Unprecedented clinical performance and usability in a single device
Designed to address unique challenges in complex open and VATS procedures, the HARMONIC® HD 1000i offers a seamless combination of precision and strength for improved disssection, faster transection, and more secure sealing.Meet the product behind the “Wow”navigate_next
- * Based on articulation data from IFUs of each device.
- † System components include ECHELON FLEX™ Powered Plus Stapler and ENDOPATH ECHELON™ Reloads with Gripping Surface Technology.
- ‡ Benchtop testing in porcine stomach tissue. Mean tissue movement from after clamping on tissue to after firing ECHELON FLEX™ Powered Plus Stapler (PSEE60A) and ECHELON Reload with GST vs ENDO GIA™ ULTRA Handle (EGIAUSTND) and Endo GIA™ Reload with Tri-Staple™ Technology at 3.3 and 4.0mm tissue thicknesses (3.3mm: GST60T 0.642mm vs EGIA60AMT 4.806mm p<0.001; 4.0mm: GST60T 0.654mm vs EGIA60AXT 5.116mm p<0.001)
- § Internal market analysis as of 1/31/2014.
- ¶ In bench-top studies with 5‐7mm porcine carotids that compared median burst pressure, HARMONIC ACE+7 exhibited higher burst pressures vs. LigaSure™ 5mm Blunt Tip (p< 0.001) and LigaSure Advance (p< 0.001)