A sterile, self-expanding, partially absorbable, flexible laminate mesh device designed for the repair of hernias and other fascial deficiencies such as those caused by trocar use.
- Strong repair with potential for low recurrence1
- Mesh repairs demonstrated superior to suture repair in multiple open hernia studies2*
- Mesh repair has demonstrated a recurrence rate of just 0% to 10% in multiple studies2
- Conventional suture repair has a recurrence rate of up to 63%2
*Based on a MEDLINE search of the literature
1. Bringman S, Tollens T, Murdoch J, Jones P, Mitchell J, McRoy L. Laparoscopic hernia repair surgery using a tissue-separating flat mesh (TSM)—12 month patient reported outcomes from the international hernia mesh registry (IHMR).
2. Cassar K, Munro A. Surgical treatment of incisional hernia. Br J Surg. 2002; 89(5):534-545.