GYNECARE TVT™ Obturator System is a transobturator mid-urethral sling used for the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence. There are fewer overall complications than with other transobturator procedures.1 The device is proven in two 5-year follow-up studies.2,3
The following product codes are currently unavailable in the United States
- 810081 - GYNECARE TVT OBTURATOR SYSTEM
- 810081L - GYNECARE TVT OBTURATOR WITH LASER CUT MESH
- TVTOML - GYNECARE TVT ABBREVO SYSTEM
- TVTOML6 - GYNECARE TVT ABBREVO 6 PACK
- TVTO6 - GYNECARE TVT OBTURATOR 6 PACK
- TVTMIX6 - COMBINATION 6 PACK GYNECARE TVT EXACT (3) AND GYNECARE TVT ABBREVO (3)
- TVTOML5 - GYNECARE TVT ABBREVO 5 PACK PROMOTION
- Magee G, Roy S, Hinoul P, Moretz C, Kozarev R, Waters H, Whitmore K. A real-world comparative assessment of complications following various mid-urethral sling procedures for the treatment of stress urinary incontinence. J Long Term Eff Med Implants, 2012. 22(4): 329-340
- Serati M, Bauer R, Cornu JN et al. TVT-O for the treatment of pure urodynamic stress incontinence: efficacy, adverse effects, and prognostic factors at 5-year follow-up. Eur Urol. 2013 May;63(5):872-8.
- Cheng D, Liu C. Tension-free vaginal tape-obturator in the treatment of stress urinary incontinence: a prospective study with five-year follow-up. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2012 Apr;161(2):228-31.