* HARMONIC® shears focus frictional heat between the jaws of the device, contributing to minimal lateral thermal spread (C1391)
† As compared to HARMONIC® devices without Adaptive Tissue Technology. (C1949)
Adaptive Tissue Technology enables greater surgical precision and performance.
‡ Patients experienced significantly greater comfort with DERMABOND Adhesive at 6 weeks (P < 0.05) and 6 months (P < 0.01). In a similar retrospective study of 670 patients, patient comfort and satisfaction were also superior with DERMABOND Adhesive.
DERMABOND ® Topical Skin Adhesive significantly improves patient comfort and satisfaction. Patient preference for DERMABOND Adhesive was significant at all time points.
1. STRATAFIX™ Plus Knotless Tissue Control Device Consolidated Claims Matrix SFX 052359-160502
STRATAFIX™ Spiral Knotless Tissue Control Devices provide the wound-holding strength of interrupted suturing, with greater security and efficiency than continuous suturing.
2. Rothenburger S., Spangler D., Bhende S., Burkley D. In vitro antimicrobial evaluation of coated Vicryl Plus Antibacterial Suture (coated polyglactin 910 with triclosan) using zone of inhibition assays. Surg Infect. 2002; 3 (suppl):S79-S87)
3. DERMABOND ADVANCED® Topical Skin Adhesive Consolidated Claims Matrix 043053-151106
4. Nipshagen MD, Hage JJ, Beekman WH. Use of 2-octyl-cyanoacrylate skin adhesive (DERMABOND®) for wound closure following reduction mammaplasty: a prospective, randomized intervention study. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008;122(1):10-18.
5. Scott GR, Carson CL, Borah GL. Dermabond skin closures for bilateral reduction mammaplasties: a review of 255 consecutive cases. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007;120(6):1460-1465.